Please ensure to list any medical condition that the organisers should be aware of E.G. Asthma, Diabetes, heart condition, physical disabilities etc.
- Takes place on Monday 25th June at Carrickfergus Sailing Club.
- This is a skins swim, wetsuits are not allowed. All entrants must be capable of swimming 1000m without stopping in a pool prior to the event.
- Approx Distance 1200m
- Closing date of entries is 17th June at midnight. ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY
- Entries limited to 25 swimmers.
- For Skins swimmers, only Standard Swimming Costumes, hat and goggles permitted. (No wet/tri-suits allowed).
- All swimmers must have a Swim Ireland Number for the current season. International swimmers must provide their own governing bodies registration number.
- Instructions from race officials must be adhered to all times, and all swimmers must attend the pre-swim safety briefing or they will not be allowed to swim. (NO EXECEPTIONS)
7.00 pm. Arrive at Sailing Club.
7.15 pm. Check in and safety briefing.
8.00 pm. Swims start.
Prize giving to be held in clubhouse as usual after swims are over.
I confirm that I have no medical disabilities that would endanger myself or anyone else participating in this event.
I declare that I am entering this event of my own choosing and I will place no liability on the ILDSA, its officers and members for any injury sustained or property lost or damaged whilst participating in this event.
I authorise race officials to remove me from the water should they deem I am hypothermic or disorientated. I also authorise them to administer first aid should it be necessary